| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saint Johnsbury, Vt in July is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in July is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 93.2mm (3.7in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:41 long and the longest day is 15:28 long with an average length of 15:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Saint Johnsbury, Vt July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Saint Johnsbury, Vt:
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) NNW
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) NW
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 179.6 kms (111.6 miles) NW
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 101.2 kms (62.9 miles) NW
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) NW
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 90.1 kms (56 miles) W
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 156.8 kms (97.5 miles) W
- Indian Lake, Ny, Usa - 164.7 kms (102.4 miles) WSW
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 91 kms (56.6 miles) WSW
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 58.6 kms (36.4 miles) SW
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 116.5 kms (72.4 miles) NNE
- Farmington, Me, Usa - 172.1 kms (106.9 miles) ENE
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa - 59.4 kms (36.9 miles) ESE
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 46.4 kms (28.8 miles) S
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 46.4 kms (28.8 miles) S
- Lewiston, Me, Usa - 167.3 kms (103.9 miles) ESE
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 160.4 kms (99.7 miles) ESE
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) SSE
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 157.5 kms (97.9 miles) S
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) SSE